The Road to Nursing
Being an effective and well-rounded nurse in Australia is not just about technical skills - it's also about thinking like a nurse. The Road to Nursing helps students develop clinical reasoning and critical reflection skills, understand the philosophical and ethical considerations necessary to care for clients and reflect on how to provide care that meets the unique needs of clients. This edition retains three parts which guide students through their transition to university, formation of a professional identity and progression…
- Add bookmark
- Empowers undergraduate nurses by providing the foundational knowledge and skills that will underpin their entire nursing journey
- Written in an accessible style by leading Australian nursing academics and practising nurses
- Includes access to the complementary eBook with valuable self-assessment tools such as multiple-choice and short-answer questions with guided responses, and links to relevant website and video content
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781009003469
- Subjects Health and Medicine,Nursing and Midwifery
- Format: Print/online bundle
- Publication date: 16 June 2022
- ISBN: 9781009003476
- Dimensions (mm): 255 x 190 mm
- Weight: 0.85kg
- Page extent: 342 pages
- Availability: In stock
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 28 February 2022
- ISBN: 9781009003469
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
There are no purchase options available for this title.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.