- Cambridge University Press
- English Language Learning
- Digital Products
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Arts, theatre and culture
- Classical studies
- Computer science
- Earth and environmental science
- General science
- Languages and linguistics
- Life science
- Physics and astronomy
- Politics and international relations
- Statistics and probability
- Social science research methods
- Contact Us
- Heard Island and McDonald Islands
Cambridge Alerts 20% Discount Terms and Conditions
Cambridge Alerts is an email newsletter service to keep subscribers updated with the latest Cambridge academic books and journals in their subject preferences, plus other content, offers and events that they may enjoy.
New subscribers receive 20% discount off their first online order of Cambridge Academic books (print versions).
You can sign up to Cambridge Alerts at www.cambridge.org/alerts_new.
• The discount applies to new Cambridge Alerts subscribers who have successfully signed up to the Cambridge Alerts email service and selected their subject preferences.
• The discount will be applied to each subscriber’s account automatically on their first online order of Cambridge Academic books (print versions).
• The discount offer is not applicable to eBook purchases.
• The discount offer is not valid in the Asia region.
• The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is not available to trade customers.
• Employees of Cambridge University Press and associated companies will not be eligible to participate.