- English Language Learning
- Young Learners
- Join Us for English
Join Us Starter
Join Us Starter
Join Us for English is a fun course for young learners aged 7-10 years.
The colourful Activity Book features puzzles and exercises involving reading, writing and listening.
- Animated videos bring the songs and action stories to life. Like the separate Songs CDs they include both sung and karaoke versions of the songs.
- The clear and comprehensive Teacher's Books provide many additional activities including page-by-page ideas for mixed-ability classes.
- The course is based on the theory of Multiple Intelligences and contains a variety of activities to meet the needs of children with differing learning styles.
- Total Physical Response activities at the heart of the course support language comprehension and recall.
- Regular revision sections in the Pupil's Book and full-colour Activity Book allow pupils to consolidate their learning.
- Culture pages introduce pupils to various aspects of life in English-speaking countries, promoting cross-cultural awareness and respect.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
The English Ladder Level 3
The English Ladder is a four-level course designed to help pupils take their first steps in English.Authors: Susan House, Katharine Scott, Paul HouseEnglish Type: British EnglishCEF Level: A1Publication date: October 2012
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×
Please fill in the required fields in your feedback submission.×