All SAP systems will be unavailable on Saturday 10th December 2022 from 0800-1800 UK Time.
If you can’t place an order, please contact Customer Services to complete your order.
UK/ROW firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 1223 326050 | US email@example.com 1 800 872 7423 or 1 212 337 5000 | Australia/New Zealand firstname.lastname@example.org 61 3 86711400 or 1800 005 210, New Zealand 0800 023 520
Rights & Permissions
Cambridge University Press has over 50,000 titles in print, many of which are available for licensing.
A rights licence is needed if you want to reproduce any Cambridge University Press work in its entirety. A rights licence enables you to:
- Reprint an entire work in English
- Translate an entire work into another language
- Create an audio or video version of any work for broadcast
- Create an electronic reproduction of an entire work
You will need a permissions licence if you wish to reproduce an extract from a Cambridge University Press work. Examples may include:
- Reproducing or translating:
- a single chapter
- journal articles
- text extracts
- figures, illustrations.
- Reproducing or translating audio and video extracts in printed, recorded or electronic format.
- Request digitisation, photocopying or performing of Cambridge University Press material.
- If you need an accessible format for a reading impaired user.