- Format:Cambridge Elevate
- Author(s):David Payne, Rebecca Kitchen, David Payne, Alison Rae, Emma Rawlings Smith, John Rutter, Helen Young, John Pallister
- Available from: No date available
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
A new series of bespoke, full-coverage resources developed for the AQA 2016 GCSE Geography qualification
Send a Query×
Created for the AQA GCSE Geography specification for first teaching from 2016, this digital Cambridge Elevate-enhanced Edition covers the new AQA specification. This tablet-friendly resource includes customisable content, allowing students and teachers to annotate text, add audio notes and link out to external resources to provide breadth and depth of knowledge. Animations and videos bring learning to life and help with the understanding of key geographical processes and issues. Available online and on tablet devices through the Cambridge Elevate app.
A single one-year site licence for an unlimited number of teachers and students within the same school.
Features Assess to Progress, a tool which provides expert marking support, progress tracking and reporting.
Fully customisable and interactive, allowing students and teachers to annotate text, add audio notes and link out to external resources.
Includes animations and videos to bring learning to life and help students understand key geographical processes and issues.
Allows for teacher–student messaging, helping you connect with your class in a timely and practical way.
Includes guidance on carrying out fieldwork plus activities using primary and secondary data to help develop fieldwork skills.
Issue evaluation activities are included in every core section to develop analytical and decision-making skills.
Provides a dedicated section on skills development and practice to reinforce understanding, with signposting to put learning into context.
Includes a range of differentiated activities, providing support for weaker students and stretch for more able students.
Available online and on tablet devices through the Cambridge Elevate app.
- Section 1. The Challenge of Natural Hazards: 1. Tectonic hazards
- 2. Weather hazards - tropical storms
- 3. Weather hazards - extreme weather in the UK
- 4. Climate change
- Section 2. The Living World: 5. Tropical rainforests
- 6. Hot deserts
- 7. Cold environments
- Section 3. Physical Landscapes in the UK: 8. Coastal landscapes in the UK
- 9. River landscapes in the UK
- 10. Glacial landscapes in the UK
- Section 4. Urban Issues and Challenges: 11. Changing urban areas
- Section 5. The changing economic world: 12. The development gap
- 13. Economic futures in the UK
- Section 6. The Challenge of Resource Management: 14. Demand on resources in the UK
- 15. Food resources
- 16. Water resources
- 17. Energy resources
- Section 7. Fieldwork and Skills: 18. Fieldwork
- 19. Skills practice
- 20. How to succeed in the exams
All our supporting resources, like audio files and answer sheets, have now moved to Cambridge GO – the new home for all your Cambridge digital content. Go to Cambridge GO to register and access files for any of your Cambridge titles. If you already have an account, just log in and go to ‘add new resources’.Access resources in Cambridge GO
Found 5 results
- File name
- File size
Advice on useful tools, activities and timetabling from teachers experiencing school closures.Read more
All our supporting resources have now moved to Cambridge GO – the new home for your Cambridge digital content.Find out more
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×