What is Teachers of Tomorrow?
Teachers of Tomorrow (TOT) is a community building initiative from Cambridge University Press India- South Asia. We at Cambridge believe that connected teachers can make a world of difference to the learning ecosystem. Teachers of Tomorrow community gives teachers an online community to connect with other educators from South Asia, therefore the name Connected Teachers of Tomorrow. Connected TOT is an engaging platform where teachers can share their experiences, perspectives and sound practices with other teachers. All the members of TOT involve themselves in supporting and inspiring each other by sharing great tips and their experiences that can help unlock your potential as an educator.
What can you do on Teachers of Tomorrow?
Once registered - www.connectedtot. com, you can create your customized profile. You get access to
- Articles and whitepapers from experts in South Asia
- the latest news and reports in the Education Sector at your fingertips
- Cambridge Teacher Forum to ask questions from experts
Write for the Cambridge Teacher Community: If you’ve got something to say, we want to hear it.
We want to hear from you! Yes, you. If you have got experience or an idea that you think will challenge, enlighten, add some knowledge for our readers and take education forward, we want to hear about it. Don’t wait for an idea that will redefine education, but rather just aim to bring readers a fresh perspective on experience or idea that’s had an impact on you. Are you teaching verbs in a fun way in your classroom, do your kids love doing Maths? Share your best practices with us in a form of a video/article or worksheet and get featured by Cambridge University Press.
It’s worth it and very rewarding.
Thousands of your peers (and potential employers) will read about your work and your ideas on education. In this process, you will also learn a lot whether it is about communicating your ideas, about writing, and perhaps even about the topic you thought you already knew so well when you started.
- Share it. As a community, teachers can learn from each other and take the best to their classroom for their students. At Cambridge, we believe that connected teachers can make a world of difference to the learning ecosystem.
- Flaunt it. Share an article, and be featured by Cambridge University Press!
- Win it. The more you participate, the more points you win. Post, comment, ask questions in the forum section and you get more and more points. You could win some great badges including ‘Cambridge Mind Mentor’ or ‘Cambridge Admirable Advisor’ and many more!
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×