- Subject(s):English Literature
- Qualification:Cambridge AS and A Level
- Author(s):Elizabeth Whittome
- Available from: No date available
Comprehensive student-friendly resources designed for teaching Cambridge International AS and A Level Literature in English (syllabus 9695).
Send a Query×
Endorsed for the Cambridge International AS and A Level English Literature syllabus (9695), this Teacher’s Resource CD-ROM is packed with practical guidance and support for the planning and delivery of this syllabus. Written in a clear style by an experienced examiner and teacher, Elizabeth Whittome, this resource is the perfect complement to the Cambridge International AS and A Level English Literature Coursebook. Including lesson plans, worksheets, presentations, indicative answers to Coursebook activities and homework ideas, this comprehensive and invaluable Teacher’s Resource is designed to support all aspects of teaching, saving time on planning and preparation.
Includes clear and practical classroom support with 36 lesson plans, accompanying worksheets and presentations including lesson starters and teacher tips saving time in preparation and planning.
Written by the author of the Cambridge International AS and A Level English Literature Coursebook, highly experienced examiner and teacher, Elizabeth Whittome.
Provides indicative answers to Coursebook activities and guidance on responses to worksheet tasks, supporting teachers with assessment and marking.
Navigates a clear path through the Coursebook content helping teachers plan and prepare classes.
Includes a detailed introduction offering guidance and information on how to teach the course and how to make the most of this Teacher’s Resource CD-ROM.
Suggested further reading and homework tasks throughout provide a rich bank of content to draw upon and save time in research and planning.
Features a planning chart setting out various options for delivery plans for Cambridge International AS and A Level English Literature, including options for co-teaching.
Each lesson plan clearly shows which Assessment Objectives are being addressed and the key concepts being focussed on, supporting teachers with planning and marking.
- AS Poetry:1.Introduction to poetry
- 2.Introduction to poetry
- 4.Poetic sound effects
- 5.Shakespeare sonnet
- 6.Poetry essays
- AS Prose: 7.Introduction to Prose
- 8.Structure and narrative
- 9.Setting and natural description
- 12.Prose essays
- AS Drama: 13.Introduction to Drama
- 14.Introduction to Shakespeare
- 15.Dramatic structure
- 16.Characterisation Shakespeare
- 18.Drama essays
- A Level Poetry: 19.Poetry: imagery focus
- 20.Poetry: theme, tone focus
- 21.Poetry: theme, tone, imagery focus
- 22.Poetry comparisons
- 23.Poetry essays
- 24.Poetry essays
- A Level Prose: 25.Prose: imagery, sentence structure focus
- 26.Prose characterisation
- 27.Prose characterisation
- 29.Prose essays
- 30.Prose essays
- A Level Drama: 31.Shakespeare – tragedy
- 32.Shakespeare – comedy
- 33.Action and stage direction
- 34.Ideas through characters in dialogue
- 35.Drama essays
- 36.Drama essays.
Found 1 results
- File name
- File size
- Zip Archive
Latest newsAll news
17 June 2019
Unlocking science for English language learners
How to cover speaking, listening, reading and writing skills for ESL learners in your science...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×