- Format:Elevate eBooks (multi)
- Qualification:Cambridge Primary
- Author(s):Sue Bodman, Glen Franklin
- Available from: No date available
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
Endorsed for reading by Cambridge Assessment International Education, Cambridge Reading Adventures is our international primary reading scheme.
Send a Query×
Created to help you get the most out of your shared reading sessions. With Digital Classroom you can display book pages to your whole class as well as zoom, highlight and annotate text quickly and easily. There’s also the option to play audio for the whole book or individual pages in British and American English to help your learners understand correct pronunciation and intonation. All titles from Pink A to Blue bands are included in the Early Digital Classroom resource and it is available on a 12 month single user licence.
The complete series includes 90 guided reading books covering a wide range of fiction and non-fiction texts, to engage every child's attention.
The full series is split into 11 book bands - from Pink A (the very simplest word books) to White band (with over 1000 words) ensuring steady progression for the reader.
Digital editions of the readers include versions of the books for whole-class display and audio in American and British English accents.
Content is carefully selected for children all around the world in terms of topics, values, cultural sensitivity and child interest.
Choice of content links in with international curricula - mapped to Cambridge Primary, IB Primary Years Program and the International Primary Curriculum.
- Pink A: Jamila Finds a Friend, Packing my Bag, A Hot Day, Arif Goes Shopping, The Sun is Up, Water, Please Stop, Sara!, Animal Homes, Games. Pink B: The Last Lemon, Leela can Skate, At the Market, Who Lays Eggs?, Looking After Animals, Our Den, My Dad is a Builder, Where do they Grow?, Omar's First Day at School. Red: Bedtime on the Farm, The Enormous Watermelon, In the Sea, The Weather Today, Our Senses, Look! it's Baby Duck, Leopard and his Spots, Seagull, Omar Can Help, Houses and Homes. Yellow: Late for School, Little Tiger Hu can Roar!, Oh Bella!, Stars, Diego Fandango, Playgrounds, My School, A House for Snail. Blue: Suli's Big Race, All Kinds of Plants, Making a Car, On the Track, It's Much Too Early!, My First Train Trip, A Day at the Museum, Lost!, The Pumpkin Monster.
Latest newsAll news
24 May 2019
Surprises about top performing education systems
What does teaching look like in Finland, Canada, Singapore, Japan and China?
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×