- Author(s):Andy Cooke, Jean Martin
- Available from: No date available
Science resources to support the pre-2008 Key Stage 3 QCA Scheme of Work.
Send a Query×
This flexible and easy-to-adapt resource provides comprehensive and supportive teacher material for use in class, for homework and in practicals
- Unit 8A Food and digestion
- Unit 8B Respiration
- Unit 8C Microbes and disease
- Unit 8D Ecological relationships
- Unit 8E Atoms and elements
- Unit 8F Compounds and mixtures
- Unit 8G Rocks and weathering
- Unit 8H The rock cycle
- Unit 8I Heating and cooling
- Unit 8J Magnets and electromagnets
- Unit 8K Light
- Unit 8L Sound and hearing
- Answers to Class Book questions
- Summary Activities
- Scientific Investigations.
Latest newsAll news
26 June 2019
Differentiation in an inclusive classroom
How to differentiate in a classroom with differing abilities.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×