- Format:Cambridge Elevate
- Subject(s):Business and Economics
- Qualification:Cambridge AS and A Level
- Author(s):Sue Stewart, Fiona Warburton, John D. Smith
- Available from: December 2016
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
Internationally focused textbook to support Cambridge International AS and A Level Travel and Tourism, for first examination in 2017.
Send a Query×
Endorsed by Cambridge International Examination, this second edition of Cambridge International AS and A Level Travel and Tourism has been fully updated for the Cambridge Syllabus (9395) for examination from 2017. Written by experienced authors in an engaging and accessible style, this Cambridge Elevate edition contains a wealth of internationally focussed case studies and links to the key concepts throughout. This resource offers comprehensive coverage with an international perspective and in-depth analysis of topics.
Cambridge Elevate editions are customisable and interactive, allowing students and teachers to annotate text, add audio notes and link out to external resources.
Available online and on tablet devices through the Cambridge Elevate app.
The only resource available tailored to Cambridge International AS and A Level Travel and Tourism.
Free online resources containing a wide range of international case studies available at cambridge.org/9781316600634.
Links to Key Concepts included throughout to enhance understanding of the syllabus.
Contains up-to-date case studies and examples encouraging subject-based knowledge as well as a truly international approach.
Assessment tasks at the end of each chapter to help students evaluate their own progress and mastery of Key Concepts.
Wide variety of stimulating activities to check and facilitate students’ understanding.
For information on how to use Cambridge Elevate editions and on supported devices please visit elevate.cambridge.org/support.
- Chapter 1. Features of the industry
- Chapter 2. Principles of customer service in travel and tourism
- Chapter 3. Destination marketing
- Chapter 4. Destination management
- Chapter 5. Planning and managing a travel and tourism event
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×