- English Language Learning
- Cambridge English Exams & IELTS
- Prepare 2nd Edition
Prepare: where English meets exams
Teachers around the world love Prepare, the course which combines teen-appeal topics with extensive preparation for Cambridge English Qualifications. Hear what they have to say, and discover the new digital tools and levels.
See it now
Get an eSample of Prepare Second Edition that will allow you to view a product preview on your desktop.Free sample
‘Teen-appeal’ topics combined with extensive preparation for A2 Key for Schools, B1 Preliminary for Schools, B2 First for Schools and C1 Advanced.
Where English meets Exams! PREPARE 2nd edition combines ‘teen-appeal’ topics with extensive preparation for A2 Key for Schools, B1 Preliminary for Schools, B2 First for Schools and C1 Advanced. Students will enjoy interactive, personalised lessons with themes and resources relevant to their interests. The new Life Skills approach inspires learners to expand their horizons and knowledge and includes insights from The Cambridge Framework for Life Competencies. Teachers can relax knowing every unit drives students towards exam success, and that the course is creating confident English users with the enhanced vocabulary and grammar syllabus. The comprehensive teacher support package on Cambridge One includes Class Audio, Videos, a bank of flexible resources for vocabulary and grammar practice, literature, exam skills (Speaking and Writing), Practice Extra and Test & Train. Presentation Plus and Test Generator complete the suite of digital tools!
- A two-book approach to each exam level gives students a perfect balance of exam practice and general English
- Easy to navigate and use making it possible to teach straight off the page
- Interleaved Teacher’s Book provides even more support to the lessons
- Presentation Plus, Test Generator, extra culture section videos and online resources provide full digital learning support
Beginner – Upper-intermediateGet technical help
From the World of Better LearningVisit blog
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×