Guess What! Pupil's Book
Children are full of questions and naturally curious about the world around them. Through the power of the camera lens Guess What! taps into this curiosity and sparks interest in topics from across the curriculum.
The Guess What! Pupil's Book features nine highly visual units, including a Welcome unit, full of beautiful photography, enriching stories, cross-curricular content and plenty of varied language and skills practice.
Building confidence through success
- Language syllabus, based on the Cambridge YLE exams, introduced in small chunks to help learners achieve success with each lesson
- Enriching adventure stories prepare children for success in life by teaching them social values
- Regular progress checks with Revision spreads every two units
Plus many different language practice opportunities including songs, chants, pair and group work, and personalisation activities.
Improving proficiency across content areas
- Beautiful photography opening each unit and CLIL lesson make learners want to learn more about the topics
- Content (CLIL) lessons with fascinating video documentaries improve learners’ proficiency across a wider curriculum
- Projects at the end of every unit to consolidate children’s subject knowledge and language skills in a creative and hands-on way.
Click on the links below to download sample editions of the Student's book.