- English Language Learning
- News & events
- New Cambridge online teacher community offers new ways to network
New Cambridge online teacher community offers new ways to network
The new community from Cambridge University Press and Cambridge ESOL, Cambridge English Teacher, for English teaching professionals, gives English teaching professionals a place to connect and develop.
Cambridge English Teacher Members get to:
• join a prestigious community of language teaching professionals
• take high-quality, online professional development courses
• interact with other teachers and leading names in English language teaching through webinars and discussion forums
• benefit from a library of teacher resources
• build an online professional development profile that showcases their achievements
Annual membership includes:
• a 10-hour professional development course of your choice plus access to further courses at special rates
• opportunities to interact with other ELT professionals
• a digital subscription to English Teaching Professional magazine
• access to an exclusive library of Cambridge resources
• topical articles and webinars.
Visit www.CambridgeEnglishTeacher.org to find out more.
Cambridge English Teacher is a partnership between Cambridge University Press and Cambridge ESOL.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×