- Qualification:Cambridge Checkpoint
- Author(s):Mary Jones, Diane Fellowes-Freeman, Michael Smyth
- Available from: April 2017
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Science suite provides a comprehensive, structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 framework and seamlessly progresses into the next stage.
Send a Query×
Checkpoint Science Challenge Workbook 7 provides targeted additional exercises that aim to stretch students to develop deeper knowledge and understanding, and to further refine their scientific skills. Using an active-learning approach the workbook aims to encourage and motivate students and promote scientific enquiry.
Challenging exercises keep students engaged.
Tougher exercises aims to challenge and deepen students' scientific skills.
Clear links to topic areas to promote flexible use of the complete series (coursebook and workbooks).
Free Teacher's Support material available online.
- Biology: 1. Plants and humans as organisms
- 2. Cells and organisms
- 3. Living things in their environment
- 4. Variation and classification
- Chemistry: 5. State of matter
- 6. Material properties
- 7. Material changes
- 8. The Earth
- Physics: 9. Forces and motion
- 10. Energy
- 11. The Earth and beyond.
Found 2 results
- File name
- File size
Latest newsAll news
29 August 2019
Unlocking science for English language learners, part three
Top tips to help your learners improve their scientific vocabulary.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×