- English Language Learning
- Cambridge English Exams & IELTS
- Common Mistakes at KET… and How to Avoid Them
Common Mistakes at KET
And How to Avoid Them
Unavailable - out of print
This invaluable little book highlights the real mistakes that students make in the exam and shows how to avoid them. Based on analysis of thousands of exam scripts, each unit targets a key problem area. Clear explanations and exercises help students to use the language accurately. Regular tests offer students a further opportunity to check and consolidate what they have learnt.
* Highlights common mistakes that learners really make.
* Based on analysis of thousands of exam scripts.
* Short, snappy explanations focus on key problem areas.
* Includes exam-style exercises.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for the TOEIC Test
with Answers and Audio CDs (2)
Self-study Grammar and Vocabulary Reference and Practice
This handy practice book covers all the grammar and vocabulary needed to achieve a TOEIC® Test score of 700-850.Authors: Jolene Gear, Robert GearEnglish Type: American EnglishCEF Level: B1 - B2Publication date: November 2010
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×