- English Language Learning
- Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation
- Cambridge Grammar of English
Cambridge Grammar of English
A Comprehensive Guide
A major reference grammar offering comprehensive coverage of spoken and written English based on real everyday usage.
The CD-ROM makes the Cambridge Grammar of English even more accessible with:
• The whole book in handy, searchable format.
• Audio recordings of all the examples from the book.
• Links to the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary online for instant definitions of new vocabulary.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Grammar and Vocabulary for Advanced
Book with Answers and Audio
Self-Study Grammar Reference and Practice
Grammar and Vocabulary reference and practice for the revised Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) from 2015Authors: Martin Hewings, Simon HainesCEF Level: B2 - C1Publication date: February 2015
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×