- English Language Learning
- Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation
- Tree or Three? 2nd Edition
Tree or Three?
An Elementary Pronunciation Course
Enjoyable pronunciation practice of English sounds, word stress and intonation for beginner-level students.
Now in full colour and with updated artwork, this revised edition of Tree or Three? retains its simplicity and straightforward syllabus. The maintained emphasis on minimal pairs, which made the original edition so popular, makes pronunciation practice light-hearted and accessible.
* Full teaching rubrics allow the material to be used both for self-study and classroom use.
* Each unit offers comprehensive practice of sounds, with additional work on stress and intonation.
* The accompanying audio CDs give lots of listening and pronunciation practice.
This is book-only version. A self-study pack (comprising a book and 3 Audio CDs) is also available.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
A Course for Pre-intermediate Learners
A comprehensive coverage of all aspects of English pronunciation.Author: Martin HewingsEnglish Type: British English
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×