- Format:Digital product license key
- Author(s):Victoria Wright
- Available from: June 2020
Help your students learn essential ICT skills, from Microsoft Office® basics to animations and websites.
Send a Query×
Developed to support the teaching of ICT Starters regardless of experience level, the teacher’s resource supports non-ICT specialists with clear and concise lesson delivery guidance. Inside you’ll find ideas for lesson plans and activities, as well as the source files required for the exercises in the coursebook. This card gives you access to your digital teacher’s resource on the Cambridge Elevate platform and is available to purchase from distributors. If you wish to buy this directly from us, we will email you a book code - please contact your sales consultant or customer services.
- ICT Starters Initial Steps. 1. Starting with text
- 2. Starting images
- 3. Starting graphs
- 4. Starting searches
- 5. Starting searches
- 6. Starting email. ICT Starters Next Steps Stage 1. 1. Exploring documents
- 2. Exploring images
- 3. Exploring spreadsheets
- 4. Exploring databases. ICT Starters Next Steps Stage 2. 1. Exploring programming
- 2. Exploring the internet
- 3. Exploring email
- 4. Exploring multimedia. ICT Starters On Track Stage 1. 1. Documents for a purpose
- 2. Multimedia for a purpose
- 3. Spreadsheets for a purpose
- 4. Databases for a purpose. ICT Starters On Track Stage 2. 1. Programming for a purpose
- 2. Website design for a purpose
- 3. Networks for a purpose
- 4. Video or animation for a purpose.
Latest newsAll news
25 March 2020
Keeping well and coping – five tips for educators and their students
Mindfulness tips from a Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×