Looking for an inspection copy?
This title is not currently available on inspection
When the first edition of this book was published, most control theorists considered the subject of nonlinear systems a mystery. Since then, advances in the application of differential geometric methods to nonlinear analysis have matured to a stage where every control theorist needs to possess knowledge of the basic techniques. The second edition provides a rigorous mathematical analysis of the behavior of nonlinear control systems under a variety of situations. It develops nonlinear generalizations of a large number of techniques and methods widely used in linear control theory. It contains three extensive chapters devoted to the key topics of Lyapunov stability, input-output stability, and the treatment of differential geometric control theory. Moreover, valuable reference material included in these chapters is unavailable elsewhere. The text also features a large number of problems that allow readers to test their understanding, and self-contained sections and chapters that make particular topics more accessible.Read more
- New edition of the classic text
- Rigorous mathematical analysis of the behavior of nonlinear control systems under a variety of situations
- Features a large number of problems that allow readers to test their understanding
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Edition: 2nd Edition
- Date Published: October 2002
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9780898715262
- length: 520 pages
- dimensions: 254 x 178 x 25 mm
- weight: 0.847kg
- availability: Available in limited markets only
Table of Contents
2. Nonlinear differential equations
3. Second-order systems
4. Approximate analysis methods
5. Lyapunov stability
6. Input-output stability
7. Differential geometric methods
Sorry, this resource is locked
Are you sure you want to delete your account?
This cannot be undone.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×