The analysis of the circulation of the blood is one of the most important areas of fluid mechanics research, with far-reaching medical and physiological implications.
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: November 2008
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9780521089562
- length: 464 pages
- dimensions: 216 x 140 x 26 mm
- weight: 0.59kg
- availability: Available
Table of Contents
1. Physiological introduction
2. Propagation of the pressure pulse
3. Flow patterns and wall shear stress in arteries I Straight tubes
4. Flow patterns and wall shear stress in arteries II. Curved tubes
5. Flow patterns and wall shear stress in arteries III. Branched tubes and flow instability
6. Flow in collapsible tubes.
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×
Are you sure you want to delete your account?
This cannot be undone.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×