Originally published in 1910 as number eleven in the Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics and Mathematical Physics series, this book deals with differential calculus and its underlying structures. Appendices on further reading and clarification of certain points are also included. This tract will be of value to anyone with an interest in the history of mathematics or calculus.
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: March 2015
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9781107493629
- length: 84 pages
- dimensions: 216 x 140 x 5 mm
- weight: 0.12kg
- availability: Available
Table of Contents
1. Preliminary notions
3. Continuity and semi-continuity
5. Indeterminate forms
6. Maxima and minima
7. The theorem of the mean
8. Partial differentiation and differentials
9. Maxima and minima for more than one variable
10. Extensions of the theorem of the mean
11. Implicit functions
12. On the reversibility of the order of partial differentiation
13. Power series
14. Taylor's theorem
Sorry, this resource is locked
Are you sure you want to delete your account?
This cannot be undone.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×