Originally published in 1915 as number eighteen in the Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics and Mathematical Physics series, and here reissued in its 1952 reprinted form, this book contains a condensed account of Dirichlet's Series, which relates to number theory. This tract will be of value to anyone with an interest in the history of mathematics or in the work of G. H. Hardy.
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: March 2015
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9781107493872
- length: 88 pages
- dimensions: 216 x 140 x 5 mm
- weight: 0.12kg
- availability: Available
Table of Contents
2. Elementary theory of the convergence of Dirichlet's series
3. The formula for the sum of the coefficients of a Dirichlet's series: the order of the function represented by the series
4. The summation of series by typical means
5. General arithmetic theorems concerning typical means
6. Abelian and Tauberian theorems
7. Further developments of the theory of functions represented by Dirichlet's series
8. The multiplication of Dirichlet's series
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×
Are you sure you want to delete your account?
This cannot be undone.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×