Lab Guide 3
Interchange Third edition is a four-level series for adult and young-adult learners of English from the beginning to the high-intermediate level.
The Interchange Lab Guide can be used with the Lab Audio CDs to provide varying levels of support for the learner. Part A contains only the directions to each exercise, Part B contains the script for each exercise without the responses, and Part C contains the complete script for each exercise with the responses.
- A proven multi-skills syllabus
- A focus on accuracy and fluency
- Contemporary, real-world topics
- Natural, conversational language
- Grammar in communicative contexts
- Task-based listening activities
- An updated pronunciation syllabus
- Frequent learner-centered progress checks
- A new self-study listening section
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×