The Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL Test, Fourth Edition, helps students master the language skills they need to succeed on the TOEFL iBT and communicate effectively in an academic setting.
The Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL Test, Fourth Edition, helps students master the language skills they need to succeed on the TOEFL iBT and communicate effectively in an academic setting. Using an integrated-skills approach that mirrors the structure of the TOEFL iBT, this fully revised text is ideal for classroom use and self-study. The book contains hundreds of skill-building exercises covering all the question types in the exam, and four practice tests. A supporting skills section is provided to improve grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, and study skills.Online, students can take the book tests and three additional practice tests in format that simulates the TOEFL iBT. The audio program, available on Audio CD or Audio Cassette, contains conversations and lectures for all listening exercises and test questions.
- Hundreds of skill-building exercises, numerous test-taking strategies, and frequent progress checks help students succeed on the TOEFL® iBT.
- Seven practice tests, delivered online, help prepare students for the online test.
- Optional website for teachers to collect students’ scores from the online tests.
- Seven complete TOEFL®-format tests on CD-ROM included with the Student's Book.
- A TOEFL®-format diagnostic test and three practice tests in Student's Book.
- Four section tests to check progress in Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing.
- Answer keys help students understand the answers to all exercises.
- A supporting skills section helps students improve their grammar, vocabulary, note-taking and pronunciation skills.