MORE! is a four-level course from a highly respected author team that's bursting with features for lower secondary students.
MORE! is a four-level course from a highly respected author team that's bursting with features for lower secondary students. With dedicated reading, culture, grammar, vocabulary, skills and cross-curricular learning sections, plus a wide range of flexible components, you really do get more with MORE! Each level of MORE! contains 80-90 hours of class material. Teachers can draw on a wide range of multimedia components to make lessons and homework varied and enjoyable, such as the free Student's Book CD-ROM, Classware DVD-ROM, Testbuilder CD-ROM, DVDs, Cyber Homework, and MORE! Online which can be accessed via the website. Students put new vocabulary to immediate communicative use through the 'Language Focus' in every unit of the Student's Book and extra exercises from the Teacher's Resource Pack. They can build their writing skills in the 'Writing for your portfolio' section in every unit and using the tips on writing in levels 3 and 4.
- The Cyber Homework option offers two sets of online exercises per unit which include automatic marking and messaging with students.
- Teachers can introduce cross-curricular learning (CLIL) in subjects such as Maths, Geography, Music, Science and Technology using the twelve dedicated 'Learn MORE through English' pages in each Student's Book.
- Classes can learn to 'Read MORE for pleasure' with the extra reading pages in every module of the Student’s Book.
- There is thorough grammar coverage thanks to a dedicated 'Grammar' section in every unit in the Student's Book and extra exercises in the Teacher's Resource Pack.
- Students explore the culture of English-speaking countries through the 'Learn MORE about Culture' sections in every module.
- Students are encouraged to assess their own progress in the 'Check progress' section every two units.
- Flexible resources enable easy testing: individual unit tests, two and four unit revision tests, entry level tests, final tests, plus The Teacher's Resource Pack 'Testbuilder CD-ROM Extra' for the creation of customised assessments.
- Each level of MORE! has a Classware interactive whiteboard software CD-ROM, mirroring the content from the Student's Book in an easy-to-use, interactive format.
From the World of Better LearningVisit blog
Developing speaking skills: a focus on grammar and vocabulary (B1 Preliminary for Schools and B2 First)
In Greg Archer’s recent webinar, the author of Mindset for IELTS looks at ways grammar and vocabulary can be developed so that your students can successfully demonstrate what they know and what they can d…
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×