- English Language Learning
- Repetytorium gimnazjalne
Cambridge Gimnazjum Tests are designed for students in the final year of gimnazjum, who want to take a school leaving exam in English as a foreign language.
Repetytorium Gimnazjalne provides a rich variety of material for extensive practice and revision of vocabulary and language functions tested in the exam. The publication covers all the exam catalogue topics required by the Ministry of Education. A wide selection of stimulating and engaging texts as well as a variety of exam tasks together with detailed exam tips are prerequisites to the success for any gimnazjum learner.
- A wide variety of activities and strategies designed to recycle and revise language and functions within gimnazjum exam context.
- Well designed, clearly organised sets of tests together with additional reference sections i.e. vocabulary and function bank.
- Innovative structure (Module and the test) and the organization of the publication, allowing the user to practice vocabulary and phrases from the Module right after revision; this practice is done via exam-like tasks.
- Tests related to the vocabulary practiced. Grammar revised in context.
- Motivating, challenging and intelligent, e.g. interviews with interesting (and famous) people give an impression of a teenage magazine.
- Stimulating selection of reading and listening texts accompanied by a variety of gimnazjum exam types of comprehension tasks.
- Gimnazjum exam information and detailed exam tips.
- Lots of culture topics.
- Humour: cartoons presenting idiomatic expressions.
- “Bear in mind” section presenting problematic areas in grammar and lexis of English language.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×