- Format:Print/online bundle
- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Danièle Bourdais, Geneviève Talon
- Available from: March 2019
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
A flexible suite of resources providing full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE™ (0520), IGCSE (9-1) (7156) French as a Foreign Language syllabuses for examination 2021.
Send a Query×
With a skills-based approach and an international outlook, this coursebook with Cambridge Elevate enhanced edition promotes a deeper understanding of French language and culture in francophone countries around the world. Engaging texts, images and audio enhance the activities in the coursebook and help students develop language skills. Revision sections and clear learning objectives encourage self-assessment and support students through the Cambridge IGCSE™, IGCSE (9-1) and O Level French as a Foreign Language courses. 200+ formative assessment questions in the Cambridge Elevate enhanced provide students with extra practice in the four language skills whilst supporting teachers with evaluating student progress.
200+ formative assessment questions provide students with extra practice in the four language skills whilst supporting teachers with evaluating student progress. Assessment questions are auto-marked.
Cambridge Elevate editions are customisable and interactive, allowing students and teachers to annotate text, add audio notes and link out to external resources.
Content completely in French.
Available online and on tablet devices through the Cambridge Elevate app.
Revision sections and clearly stated learning objectives promote self-assessment. The answers to the exam-style questions are provided in the teacher's book.
Engaging activities, based on texts, images and audio help students acquire the language skills in a practical way.
- Unit 0. Bienvenue en Francophonie !
- Unit 1. Mon quotidien
- Unit 2. La pleine forme
- Units 1 & 2. Révisez bien !
- Unit 3. Une famille à l'étranger
- Unit 4. Faites la fête !
- Units 3 & 4. Révisez bien !
- Unit 5. Ma ville, demain… ?
- Unit 6. La nature – amie, ennemie ou victime ?
- Units 5 & 6 Révisez bien !
- Unit 7. Bonjour de Francophonie !
- Unit 8. L'école, et après ?
- Units 7 & 8. Révisez bien !
- Unit 9. Au travail !
- Unit 10. À l'écoute du monde
- Units 9 & 10. Révisez bien !
- Unit 11. En voyage !
- Unit 12. Jeune au XXIe siècle
- Units 11 & 12. Révisez bien !
- Listes de Vocabulaires
Latest newsAll news
25 February 2020
Top tips on teaching Cambridge International AS & A Level science
How to follow on from Cambridge IGCSE™ science.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×