- Author(s):Andy Cooke, Jean Martin
- Available from: April 2003
Science resources to support the pre-2008 Key Stage 3 QCA Scheme of Work.
Send a Query×
Year 8 is an engaging Class Book that meet the needs of both teachers and pupils for the pre-2008 Science Strategy and Framework for Key Stage 3. The differentiated questions build thinking skills and Scientific Enquiry is intergrated throughout.
- Unit 8A Food and digestion
- Unit 8B Respiration
- Unit 8C Microbes and disease
- Unit 8D Ecological relationships
- Unit 8E Atoms and elements
- Unit 8F Compounds and mixtures
- Unit 8G Rocks and weathering
- Unit 8H The rock cycle
- Unit 8I Heating and cooling
- Unit 8J Magnets and electromagnets
- Unit 8K Light
- Unit 8L Sound and hearing
- Scientific Investigations
Latest newsAll news
14 February 2020
Unlocking science for English language learners, part four
The fourth and final part of our ESL support in science series – free, downloadable...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×