Interchange Third edition is a four-level series for adult and young-adult learners of English from the beginning to the high-intermediate level.
Interchange Third Edition is a fully revised edition of New Interchange, the world's most successful series for adult and young-adult learners of North American English. This new edition reflects the current approaches to language teaching and learning. While incorporating suggestions from teachers and students throughout the world, it remains the innovative series they have grown to love. This edition offers updated content in every unit, additional grammar practice, and more opportunities to develop speaking and listening skills. Interchange Third edition features contemporary topics and focuses on both accuracy and fluency. Its successful multi-skills syllabus integrates themes, grammar, functions, vocabulary, and pronunciation. The underlying philosophy of the course remains that language is best learned when it is used for meaningful communication. Written in American English, Interchange Third Edition reflects the fact that English is the major language of international communication and is not limited to any one country, region, or culture.
- A proven multi-skills syllabus
- A focus on accuracy and fluency
- Contemporary, real-world topics
- Natural, conversational language
- Grammar in communicative contexts
- Task-based listening activities
- An updated pronunciation syllabus
- Frequent learner-centered progress checks
- A new self-study listening section