- English Language Learning
- Business, Professional and Vocational
- Professional English in Use Engineering
Professional English in Use Engineering
Technical English for Professionals
Professional English in Use Engineering presents and practises over 1000 words and phrases to help you function in English in your everyday working life.
Using the highly successful format of presentation on the left hand page and practice on the right hand page, Professional English in Use Engineering presents essential vocabulary in context to help you use the words more easily.
Easy to use, attractively designed in four colours throughout and and fully comprehensive, this book will be invaluable for anyone needing to use English for their professional lives. It is suitable for one-to-one classroom use and self-study.
- 'Over to you' activities allow learners to apply the vocabulary they learn to their own studies and working lives.
- Authentic texts, real companies and credible scenarios make the book up-to-date and practical for engineers.
- A full index with phonemic script offers extra support for students.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
2 Audio CD Set
Communication Skills in English for the Medical Practitioner
Good Practice is a course for doctors and medical students who need to communicate with patients in English; the course can be used in the classroom or for self-study.Authors: Marie McCullagh, Ros WrightEnglish Type: British EnglishCEF Level: B2 - C1Publication date: March 2008
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×