Compact First for Schools
Unavailable - out of print November 2014
Compact First for Schools is a focused, 50 - 60 hour course for Cambridge English: First for Schools, also known as First Certificate in English (FCE).
The syllabus for this exam has changed and this book has now been replaced by 9781107415676 Compact First for Schools Second edition Teacher's Book.
- Provides efficient exam preparation in 50-60 core hours.
- Two teen-inspired topics in each unit ensure the entire exam syllabus is covered, and can also act as a basis for CLIL-based extension activities and projects.
- Grammar sections and a Grammar Reference help students build up the accurate language structure necessary for Use of English.
- A complete practice test is included in the Student’s Book, with exclusive access to a further test and audio online.
- B2-level vocabulary is targeted, drawing on insights from English Profile, and brought together in a Wordlist based on key vocabulary from the units.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Prepare Level 1
Prepare Second Edition offers teen-appeal topics combined with extensive preparation for A2 Key for Schools, B1 Preliminary for Schools, B2 First for Schools and C1 Advanced.Authors: Joanna Kosta, Melanie WilliamsEnglish Type: British EnglishCEF Level: A1 - B1Publication date: June 2019
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×