- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Claire Merrills
- Available from: September 2018
Covers the Cambridge IGCSE Accounting syllabus (0452) and Cambridge O Level Accounting syllabus (7110), first examination 2020.
Send a Query×
This revision guide provides students with opportunities to consolidate their understanding of Accounting theory and boost confidence when applying it. The guide is structured around the coursebook, covering all syllabus topics including financial statements, irrecoverable debts and the different types of company. Sample questions and answers help students master Accounting principles in their revision, while exam-style questions give them plenty of opportunity to apply their skills. Answers to the Progress check and exam-style questions are at the back of the book, so students have the freedom to study in their own time.
Exam-style questions and Progress check questions provide students with plenty of opportunities to apply their skills and boost confidence in the subject.
Sample questions and answers help students master Accounting principles by explaining how to approach different questions.
Answers at the back of the book provide students with the freedom to revise when they choose without the need for help from the teacher.
Tips provide contextual information about Accounting topics, making it easy for students to prepare for examination.
- Section 1. Chapter 1. Introduction to accounting
- Chapter 2. Double entry book-keeping – Part A
- Chapter 3. The trial balance
- Chapter 4. Double entry book-keeping – Part B
- Chapter 5. Petty cash books
- Section 2. Chapter 6. Business documents
- Chapter 7. Books of prime entry
- Section 3. Chapter 8. Financial statements – Part A
- Chapter 9. Financial statements – Part B
- Chapter 10. Accounting rules
- Chapter 11. Other payables and other receivables
- Chapter 12. Accounting for depreciation and disposal of non-current assets
- Chapter 13. Irrecoverable debts and provisions for doubtful debts
- Section 4. Chapter 14. Bank reconciliation statements
- Chapter 15. Journal entries and correction of errors
- Chapter 16. Control accounts
- Chapter 17. Incomplete records
- Chapter 18. Clubs and societies
- Chapter 19. Partnerships
- Chapter 20. Manufacturing accounts
- Chapter 21. Limited companies
- Chapter 22. Analysis and interpretation
- Answers to examination-style questions
- Answers to progress check questions.
Latest newsAll news
24 April 2019
Engaging your Latin Students: How to Embrace New Approaches
Stuck on ways to engage your Latin students? Andrew O’Brien talks about how he used...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×