- English Language Learning
- Cambridge English Exams & IELTS
- Cambridge Vocabulary for PET
Cambridge Vocabulary for PET
This book covers the vocabulary needed for the PET Exam and provides students with practice of exam tasks from each paper. It includes common learner error warnings and exam tips to help students improve their exam performance.
This book covers the vocabulary needed for the PET exam. It provides students with practice of exam tasks from the Reading, Writing and Listening papers. It includes useful tips on how to approach exams tasks and learn vocabulary. It is informed by the Cambridge International Corpus and the Cambridge Learner Corpus to ensure that the vocabulary is presented in genuine contexts and covers real learner errors.
- Covers all the vocabulary needed for the PET exam with exam practice of all papers.
- Informed by the Cambridge International Corpus, including the Cambridge Learner Corpus ensuring vocabulary is presented in genuine contexts, and covers the errors that students really make.
- Common learner error warnings help students be aware of and avoid making common mistakes.
- Regular progress tests allow students to consolidate their learning and chart their progress.
- Tips on how to approach exam tasks practised in the book and how to learn vocabulary are ideal for the self-study student.
- Appendix containing key word lists, including collocations and phrasal verbs provides a useful checklist and revision resource for students.
- The topic-based unit approach means the material can easily be used to supplement an exam coursebook.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×