In Focus is a corpus-informed, three-level (pre-intermediate through high intermediate) EFL course aimed at university and college students.
In Focus is a three-level series for adult and young adult learners. It draws upon unique corpus research to provide a lexical syllabus comprising the most important words for learners of English. In Focus is designed to build vocabulary, reading, critical thinking, and discussion skills.
Key features of the Student’s Books
• Key, high-frequency vocabulary development
• Lexical syllabus based on new General Service List and Academic Word List
• Reading skills and strategies
• Critical thinking skills and discussion
Integrated study approach www.cambridgeinfocus.org
• Comprehensive range of online resources
• Access code on inside back cover
• Anywhere, anytime practice
• Personalized vocabulary development
• 100s of videos and related activities
• Classes easy to set up.
• Progress synced using mobile device and computer.
• Audio downloads
The Teacher’s Manual contains full teaching notes, unit summaries, language notes, tips, expansion activities, assessment options, and a complete answer key.