Working with Images
Paperback with CD-ROM
A Resource Book for the Language Classroom
1 Paperback, 1 CD-ROM
Working with Images contains over 75 practical teaching ideas for the language classroom. Activities involve the use of both low-tech and high-tech images and are suitable for a very wide variety of teaching contexts: young learners and adults; specialised and general English; richly- or minimally-equipped classrooms.
Activities can be used in any order, at any point in a course. In addition, the design of the activities allows teachers to adapt and apply the ideas to other topics.
The accompanying CD-ROM contains a bank of images, ready for immediate classroom use.
- All activities contain step-by-step instructions so that they can be used at short notice with minimal preparation.
- Comes with a CD-ROM containing a bank of images that teachers can instantly download and use in their lessons
- Activities are standalone and can be used in any order, at any point in a language programme.
- Contains practical advice and guidance on sourcing both low- and high-tech images for teachers with limited experience or resources.
- Contents are clearly organised into distinct themes making it easy for teachers to find activities that meet their needs.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
A Holistic Approach
This book provides theoretical and pedagogical perspectives on teaching speaking within a coherent methodological framework.Authors: Christine Goh, Anne Burns
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×