- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Susan Grant
- Available from: April 2014
Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations, the books cover the Cambridge syllabus (0455).
Send a Query×
Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations, Cambridge IGCSE Economics Workbook is designed to help learners develop their understanding of economics, to build up skills and to enable them to assess their progress.Cambridge IGCSE Economics Workbook can be used in conjunction with Cambridge IGCSE Economics Student Book by the same author but may also be used independently. Cambridge IGCSE Economics Workbook is divided into eight sections which correspond to the sections of the syllabus and the textbook. Each section, in turn, is divided into ten parts.
Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations.
Written by an experienced teacher and examiner in economics.
Reinforces knowledge of the terms and emphasise the need for precision.
Develops the ability to undertake calculations and provides learners with the opportunity to build up their numerical skills.
Tests the learners understanding through numerous multiple choice questions.
Develops the ability to interpret and draw diagrams.
- Section 1. Basic Economic Problem
- Section 2. The Allocation of Resources
- Section 3. The Individual as Producer, Consumer and Borrower
- Section 4. The Private Firm as Producer and Employer
- Section 5. Role of Government in an Economy
- Section 6. Economic Indicators
- Section 7. Developed and Developing Countries
- Section 8. International Aspects
- Answer key
- Useful resources.
Susan Grant is an Economics lecturer. She has written more than 20 Economics books and is an experienced examiner.
Latest newsAll news
18 April 2019
Tips for developing students as independent learners
Marilyn Rankin, one of the authors of English Language for Cambridge International AS & A...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×