- Author(s):Ann Montague-Smith, Paul Harrison
- Available from: June 2003
The Apex Maths CD-ROMs and books offer extension and enrichment for all through problem solving and mathematical investigations.
Send a Query×
- About Apex Maths
- Approaches to problem solving
- Features of the lesson plans
- Lesson structure
- Scope and sequence chart
- Scotland 5-14 Guidelines
- Northern Ireland Lines of Development
- Oral and mental problem solving starters.
Latest newsAll news
25 March 2020
Keeping well and coping – five tips for educators and their students
Mindfulness tips from a Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×