Kid's Box American English Level 4
Kid's Box is a six-level course for young learners.
Bursting with bright ideas to inspire both teachers and students, Kid's Box American English gives children a confident start to learning English. It also fully covers the syllabus for the Cambridge Young Learners English (YLE) tests.
The Teacher's Edition contains comprehensive notes, as well as extra activities and classroom ideas to inspire both teachers and students.
Level 4 completes the Movers cycle (CEF level A1).
- The accompanying Teacher's Resource Packs provide a huge assortment of extension and reinforcement activities, and cater for different abilities and learning styles.
- UNIQUE 'Say it with Monty' (Levels 1 and 2), 'Say it with Sally' (Levels 3 and 4) and 'Say it right' (Levels 5 and 6) pronunciation sections help children to practise their pronunciation in a non-threatening context.
- 'Our world' cross-curricular culture sections (Levels 1 and 2) help build on children's knowledge of the world outside the classroom. Topic sections (Levels 3 to 6) give pupils an introduction to learning other subjects through English.
- YLE type tests in levels 2, 4, 5 and 6 help to assess the children's progress, and familiarize them with the format of the YLE exam.
- The interactive DVD reinforces target language in a fun and memorable way and brings language to life in the classroom.
Also in this subject
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×