- Format:Multiple copy pack
- Author(s):Pie Corbett
- Available from: March 2006
An easy-to-use resource for teaching essential reading skills to the whole class using an interactive whiteboard.
Send a Query×
- Fiction: The Shadow Thief, Margaret Mahy
- The Laidley Worm, Chris Buckton
- A Long Way Home, Pratima Mitchell
- Non-fiction: Recounts, Ruth Thompson
- Non-chronological reports, Teresa Saunders
- Persuasive writing, Gill Matthews
- Poetry: Dragonbirth, Judith Nicholls
- Dragon Night, Judith Nicholls
- Green Man, Blue Man, Charles Causley
- My Mother Saw a Dancing Bear, Charles Causley
- Pheasant, Gina Douthwaite
- Island Dinosaur, Gina Douthwaite
- Tiger Shadows, Brian Patten
- Didgeridoo, Roger McGough
- The Magical Mouse, Kenneth Patchen
- The Highwayman, Alfred Noyes
- We Are Not Alone, Paul Cookson
- Who's There, Jan Dean
- Jabberwocky, Lewis Carroll
- Howl, Jan Dean
- In the Time of the Wolf, Gillian Clarke
- Dazzledance, John Rice
- Benediction, James Berry.
Latest newsAll news
18 May 2020
TOK-bite video 2: teaching the new core theme 'Knowledge and the Knower'
We take a closer look at why the IB has introduced the new theme and...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×