- Subject(s):First Language English
- Qualification:Cambridge Primary
- Author(s):Gill Budgell, Kate Ruttle
- Available from: November 2014
Cambridge Primary English is a flexible, endorsed course written specifically to support Cambridge International Examinations' curriculum framework (Stages 1–6).
Send a Query×
This write-in Activity Book includes the following features. Activities which support, enrich and reinforce the core teaching in the Learner's Book, using the same themes and texts to enhance comprehension. Activities which are designed to build, practise and consolidate the reading and writing skills of all learners. Further activities and games targeting specific grammar and language points, extra writing and spelling activities.
This write-in Activity Book supports, enriches and reinforces the core teaching in the Learner's Book, using the same themes and texts to enhance comprehension.
Has a focus on supporting the language needs of learners, particularly in reading and writing skills.
Contains revision of specific language points, more writing activities and spelling exercises, as well as fun word games and opportunities for further creative work.
- Unit 1. Stories about things we know
- Unit 2. How to write instructions
- Unit 3. Poems and rhymes about places and people we know
- Unit 4. Stories from around the world with a tale to tell
- Unit 5. What is my house made of?
- Unit 6. Poems by famous poets
- Unit 7. Stories by famous writers
- Unit 8. Things under the sea
- Unit 9. All kinds of creatures.
Latest newsAll news
08 February 2019
Activities to help you teach combinations
The challenges that learners face in regard to problems on combinations are, of course, quite...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×