Prior to the International Congress of 1990 in Japan, a workshop on algebra was held which included some of the best known figures in this field. Many of the expository surveys given at this workshop by distinguished mathematicians are included here. Researchers into representation theory will find that this volume contains interesting and stimulating contributions to the development of the subject.Read more
- Originally announced on PIM 20 for publication on 21.5.92, but stock has been delayed
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: July 1992
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9780521424110
- length: 304 pages
- dimensions: 227 x 151 x 16 mm
- weight: 0.44kg
- availability: Available
Table of Contents
1.Contravariantly finite subcategories of module categories
2. Countably generated pure-projective and pure-injective modules
3. Projective resolutions and cohomology of group rings
4. Tame algebras
5. Quasi-hereditary algebras
6. Matrix problems, tilting theory and representations of Lie groups
7. Some classification problems for modular representations of groups
8. Loewy algebras as quantizations of Lie algebras.
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email email@example.comRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×
Are you sure you want to delete your account?
This cannot be undone.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×