- English Language Learning
- Business, Professional and Vocational
- Professional English in Use Finance
Professional English in Use Finance
Professional English in Use Finance is suitable for intermediate students and above. It includes 50 units covering all aspects of financial vocabulary from Accounting to Borrowing and Lending, Central Banking to Venture Capital and many more areas including financial idioms and metaphors. Primarily designed as a self-study reference and practice book, it can also be used for classroom work and one-to-one lessons. This book is a must for both trainers and learners of ESP and Business English who need to use English in a financial environment.
- Covers a wide variety of financial vocabulary giving learners confidence and ability to function in a financial environment.
- 'Over to you' activities allow learners to apply the vocabulary they learn to their own studies and working lives.
- A language reference section featuring idioms, numbers, and differences between British and American English provides extra support.
- Covering key ICFE vocabulary and topics, this book is the ideal companion for students preparing for the Cambridge ICFE exam.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
English for the Financial Sector
English for the Financial Sector helps learners to prepare for a career in finance and enables those already working in the industry to improve their financial English.Author: Ian MacKenzie
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×