- English Language Learning
- Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation
- Grammar for Business
Grammar for Business
with Audio CD
1 Paperback, 1 CD-Audio
Essential grammar reference and practice for anyone using English in a business context.
Grammar for Business is a must-have for intermediate business students and anyone using English in the workplace. It provides clear explanations and authentic practice of the most essential language used in business English. Designed to help you improve your communication skills in real business situations, it includes a unique focus on spoken as well as written grammar, and practical tips on areas such as organising presentations, negotiating and giving your opinion.
Ideal for classroom use and self study.
- Based on a corpus of real written and spoken business English to ensure you learn language as it's really used.
- Includes a special focus on speaking strategies to help you get your point across more effectively in business.
- Clearly explains differences between formal and informal language and British and American English.
- 'Make it personal' sections encourage you to apply what you have learnt to your own personal experience.
- Audio CD provides extra speaking and listening practice.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
English365 is a three-level course in Business and general English.Author: Matt Smelt-WebbEnglish Type: British English
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×