- Format:Cambridge Elevate
- Subject(s):English Language
- Available from: October 2015
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
A digital only resource that supports AQA Step up to English Level Certificate levels.
Send a Query×
Written for the AQA Step up to English Entry Level 1 Certificate for first teaching from September 2015, this digital resource contains 14 engaging and active projects specifically designed to integrate the skills and knowledge required for Entry Level learners. Designed for maximum flexibility, teachers can pick and mix the projects to suit their timetables and the needs of their learners. To support differentiation in mixed-ability classrooms, these materials can be used with the other Cambridge Step up to English resources. Please note that you will need the Teacher Planning and Delivery Resource to make full use of this product.
Full coverage of the AQA Step up to English Entry Level 1 (Silver Step) Entry Level Certificate, with content and skills holistically integrated throughout each of the 14 projects.
Designed specifically for Entry Level learners, each project uses group work and active engagement to inspire students to develop a love of learning.
All worksheets and activities are provided in editable format so they can be tailored to the learners’ specific needs.
Each project develops a range of skills required by the Assessment Objectives.
Projects can be chosen to fit within the time available for the course, allowing for teaching within a couple of months to over a year, while still giving confidence that all content and skills have been covered.
Designed for co-teaching with projects from other titles in the Cambridge Step up to English series, supporting differentiation in mixed-ability classrooms.
Also available within a Complete Bundle Pack, alongside resources for Entry Level 2, Entry Level 3, EAL learners and full teacher planning and delivery support.
For use with the teacher planning and delivery resource.
Five year digital subscription.
- Literacy Projects: 1. Celebrity Fact Files
- 2. The World of Work - Investigating job ads and writing and application
- 3. Planning - Planning an event for the class
- 4. Keep in Touch - Looking at text messages, letters and emails
- 5. Travel - finding information about a holiday destination
- Creative Projects: 6. Story Writing - Planning, structuring, drafting and completing an original story
- 7. Rhythm and Rhyme - Research and compile your own poetry anthology
- 8. Travel Through Time - Travel writing from different eras
- 9. Drama - Exploring Shakespeare
- 10. Telling Stories - Comparing stories in place and time
- Workshop Projects: 11. Advertising - make your own advert
- 12. A Structured Debate - Your topic, your views
- 13. Writing the Web - Making your own web page
- 14. Storybox - Three objects and the stories they tell about you
Found 1 results
- File name
- File size
Latest newsAll news
18 February 2019
How to offer inclusive support in science lessons
Advice on how to offer differentiated support to your students.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×