- Author(s):Andy Cooke, Jean Martin
- Available from: April 2004
Science resources to support the pre-2008 Key Stage 3 QCA Scheme of Work.
Send a Query×
This flexible and easy-to-adapt resource provides comprehensive and supportive teacher material for use in class, for homework and in practicals
- Unit 8A Food and digestion
- Unit 8B Respiration
- Unit 8C Microbes and disease
- Unit 8D Ecological relationships
- Unit 8E Atoms and elements
- Unit 8F Compounds and mixtures
- Unit 8G Rocks and weathering
- Unit 8H The rock cycle
- Unit 8I Heating and cooling
- Unit 8J Magnets and electromagnets
- Unit 8K Light
- Unit 8L Sound and hearing
- Answers to Class Book questions
- Summary Activities
- Scientific Investigations.
Latest newsAll news
18 February 2019
How to offer inclusive support in science lessons
Advice on how to offer differentiated support to your students.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×