- English Language Learning
- Cambridge Anglų Egzaminų & IELTS
- Action Plan for IELTS
Action Plan for IELTS
Self-study Student's Book Academic Module
Action Plan for IELTS is a short self-study guide for students about to take the IELTS test. The book is organised by paper and examines each question type in detail. It gives students a last-minute action plan, providing examples, mini practice tasks and strategies to maximise their band score in the test.
Action Plan for IELTS is available for both the Academic and General Training module. The Academic module is suitable for students around Band 6+ and the General Training module for students around Band 5+.
A Self-study Pack and Audio CD are also available.
- Covers each part of each paper, providing examples of typical test items and content.
- Contains a full answer key, with recording scripts and sample answers, which is ideal for students studying alone.
- Stand-alone modules give students the flexibility to target their individual problem areas first.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Complete First 3rd edition is the most thorough preparation for B2 First.Authors: Guy Brook-Hart, Jishan Uddin, Lucy Passmore, Alice CopelloEnglish Type: International EnglishCEF Level: B2Publication date: April 2021
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×