- Format:Mixed media product
- Qualification:Cambridge AS and A Level
- Author(s):Paul Long, Sarah Lawrey, Victoria Ellis
- Available from: October 2016
This series is for the Cambridge International AS & A Level IT syllabus (9626) for examination from 2019.
Send a Query×
This coursebook provides a clear and comprehensive guide to assist students as they develop theoretical and practical IT skills. It contains detailed explanations of theoretical and practical concepts and tasks, with worked examples and exercises to consolidate knowledge. Practical tasks are offered throughout the book, with source files on the accompanying CD-ROM, to help students build and develop their practical knowledge.
Source files for tasks on accompanying CD-ROM to allow students to practice and consolidate skills.
Comprehensive coverage of theoretical and practical aspects of information technology to give clear understanding of concepts and techniques.
Discussion points and practice questions in each chapter to help students test their knowledge.
- 1. Data, information, knowledge and processing
- 2. Hardware and software
- 3. Monitoring and control
- 4. E-safety and health and safety
- 5. The digital divide
- 6. Using networks
- 7. Expert systems
- 8. Spreadsheets
- 9. Database and file concepts
- 10. Sound and video editing
- 11. Emerging technologies
- 12. The role and impact of ICT
- 13. Networks
- 14. Project management
- 15. System life cycle
- 16. Graphics creation
- 17. Animation
- 18. Mail merge
- 19. Programming for the web
Latest newsAll news
08 February 2019
Activities to help you teach combinations
The challenges that learners face in regard to problems on combinations are, of course, quite...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×