- Qualification:IB Diploma
- Author(s):Paul Fannon, Vesna Kadelburg, Ben Woolley, Stephen Ward
- Available from: April 2013
This title forms part of the completely new Mathematics for the IB Diploma series.
Send a Query×
This title forms part of the completely new Mathematics for the IB Diploma series. This highly illustrated book covers topic 7 of the IB Diploma Higher Level Mathematics syllabus, the optional topic Statistics and Probability. It is also for use with the further mathematics course.Based on the new group 5 aims, the progressive approach encourages cumulative learning. Features include: a dedicated chapter exclusively for mixed examination practice; plenty of worked examples; questions colour-coded according to grade; exam-style questions; feature boxes throughout of exam hints and tips and calculator skills sheets to support students in using their Casio or Texas calculators.Mathematics Higher Level Topic 7 - Option: Statistics and Probability is a fantastic guide to the material in this option, no matter which book is being used to cover the core material.
- Free resources
- For students studying either the mathematics higher level course or further mathematics, this book covers all the material in the Statistics and Probability option (option number 7) in print. This highly illustrated book is based on the new group 5 aims forms part of the completely new Mathematics for the IB Diploma series, Cambridge's comprehensive coverage of IB diploma mathematics for then 2012 SL and HL courses. Features include: a sections of mixed examination questions
- plenty of worked examples
- questions colour-coded according to grade
- exam-style questions
- feature boxes of hints and tips. Written to specifically cover the new IB Higher Level option in Statistics and Probability, it is a fantastic guide to the material in this option, no matter which book is being used to cover the core material.
Latest newsAll news
04 March 2019
Congratulations to our 2019 dedicated teachers
After 4,000 nominations from 75 countries, to 50 shortlisted entries and 6 finalists the public...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×