- Subject(s):Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Gary Skinner, Ken Crafer, Melissa Turner, Ann Skinner, John Stacey
- Available from: March 2017
Resources tailored to the Cambridge IGCSE® (0680) and O Level (5014) Environmental Management syllabuses, for first examination in 2019.
Send a Query×
Cambridge IGCSE® and O Level Environmental Management Coursebook is tailored to the IGCSE (0680) and O Level (5014) Environmental Management syllabuses for first examination in 2019, and is endorsed for full syllabus coverage by Cambridge International Examinations. The coursebook comprehensively covers the knowledge and skills required and supports students as they prepare for assessment. International case studies illustrate phenomena in real-world situations, while practical activities help students to develop their investigative skills. Exam-style questions and self-assessment questions encourage students to check their understanding and progress. Answers to all questions can be found at the back of the book.
Endorsed for full syllabus coverage by Cambridge International Examinations, so teachers and students can feel confident that the coursebook meets course requirements.
Varied international case studies illustrate theoretical concepts in real-world contexts, helping students to apply theory to practice.
Dedicated practical activities help students to develop vital practical and investigative skills in an active way.
Exam-style questions and self-assessment questions are included to encourage students to check their understanding and support them as they prepare for examinations.
Answers to all questions are found at the back of the book.
- How to use this book
- Skills in environmental management
- 1. Rocks and minerals and their exploitation
- 2. Energy and the environment
- 3. Agriculture and the environment
- 4. Water and its management
- 5. Oceans and fisheries
- 6. Managing natural hazards
- 7. The atmosphere and human activities
- 8. Human population
- 9. Natural ecosystems and human activities
- Answers to self-assessment questions
- Answers to end-of-chapter questions
- Answers to case study questions
- Answers to extended case study questions
- Answers to practical activity questions
Latest newsAll news
04 March 2019
Congratulations to our 2019 dedicated teachers
After 4,000 nominations from 75 countries, to 50 shortlisted entries and 6 finalists the public...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×