Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for the TOEIC Test
with Answers and Audio CDs (2)
Self-study Grammar and Vocabulary Reference and Practice
Temporarily unavailable - no date available
Are you preparing for the TOEIC® Test? Are you looking for extra support to help you pass the test with confidence? Written by experienced TOEIC® teachers, Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for the TOEIC® Test practices all the grammar and vocabulary you need to achieve a score of 700-850. Extra TOEIC® practice test sections mean you can perfect your technique before the real test. Audio recordings provide extra listening practice.
- Clearly explains all the grammar and vocabulary needed for TOEIC® at this level.
- Presents grammar and vocabulary in realistic and meaningful contexts.
- Includes five TOEIC® practice test sections and a complete practice test online.
- Practises the full range of TOEIC® tasks with useful tips on how to approach the test.
- Error warnings help you avoid common mistakes.
Also in this subject
Grammar and Beyond Level 3
Online Workbook (Standalone for Students) via Activation Code Card
Based on extensive research, Grammar and Beyond ensures that students study accurate information about grammar and apply it in their own speech and writing.Author: Kathryn O'DellEnglish Type: American EnglishCEF Level: B1 - B2Publication date: December 2013
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×